DaySparkes is a specialist commercial dispute resolution practice. Our lawyers have a wealth of experience of litigating complex, fast-moving, domestic and multi-jurisdictional disputes, for corporations, hedge funds and high net worth individuals.
We are proud of the results that we have been able to achieve for our clients, be it through traditional adversarial litigation or alternative forms of dispute resolution, such as mediation. We aim to provide sensible, pragmatic and commercial advice to clients with an emphasis on finding practical solutions wherever possible.
We have amassed considerable experience over the years in obtaining and defending applications for urgent interim relief, such as freezing orders, restraining injunctions, third party disclosure orders and “dawn raid” search and seizure orders. However, we are equally skilled and experienced in resolving disputes through mediation and other forms of ADR.
Our practice covers all forms of:
- Contractual disputes
- Commercial fraud, trust and asset tracing claims
- Claims involving freezing injunctions, receivership orders and other forms of ancillary relief
- Shareholder and investor disputes
- Claims involving breaches of directors’ duties, preferences and transactions at an undervalue
- Professional negligence claims
- Partnership and joint venture disputes
- Regulatory investigations
- Claims involving the enforcement of personal guarantees
- International arbitrations, including LMAA and ICC arbitrations